knife roll

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gozzila100

Reaction score
hallo... i want to know where can i order a knife roll... i want something simple... not too expensive. do you know any site where can i buy... i look for this in ebay and amazon but the shipping cost is minimum 30$, when roll price is 10-30$ too expensive shipping.. thanks! :)

messermiester is the best inexpensive roll. amazon surely has them, and probably any restaurant supply place does

he is talking about shipping to Greece. Not sure how I can help form here.

Yeah we Aussies know all about shipping costs.
Unless you only buy things from vendors who subsidize their shipping ( JCK for example ) , its just how it is...

Doesnt someone locally make canvas goods for boats, porches, etc? Get them to make one.

i find messermeister in amazon.. but the shipping cost to greece is 30$.. the roll cost 24 and the shipping is higher!! ***!! :mad:

Doesnt someone locally make canvas goods for boats, porches, etc? Get them to make one.

i think about this.. but was trying to find in internet!! here in greece there is only 1 shop which sell knife rolls and it is too expensive!! (monopoly you know!! )

He's trying to bring it in under $40-50, I'm guessing. Highly doubt a local craftsmen would make a roll in that price range. Hell, Wusthof charges 40 or more, and they mass produce the suckers...(which is not me excusing their pricing, just saying s'all...)

i find messermeister in amazon.. but the shipping cost to greece is 30$.. the roll cost 24 and the shipping is higher!! ***!! :mad:

send me your name and mailing address and I'll figure out what I can do to help you out. I may have 1 or 2 cases lying around. That way you only have to pay shipping.

Son, you are so giving it's messing with my concept of society, as a whole. Next I'm going to expect people to start holding doors and saying thank you and you're welcome.

Son, you are so giving it's messing with my concept of society, as a whole. Next I'm going to expect people to start holding doors and saying thank you and you're welcome.

+1 Thank you!

Back