• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DT 270 PM San Mai

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I am selling a Devin Thomas 270 PM steel San Mai gyuto.

Asking $710.00 shipped and insured in CONUS only.

I used it at work for 1 month, then stopped prepping as much so used it at home. Now unfortunately I am travelling too much to even use it....plus I have a few other things in the pipeline from Devin.

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Handle is ironwood with black paper micarta ferrule.

Sheath is redwood burl. I made the sheath (I am not a saya maker so don't expect Marko quality, but it is functional) it stays put fine with friction, if the buyer wants a pin hole I can make one and carve out a pin for it, just gonna take a few extra days to ship if you want it with a pin hole.

Here is the original sale thread:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6143-270-sanmai-gyuto-for-sale

Thanks for looking, Matt

:crytissue: if I'm not just bought a gyuto from Josh.....I'll take it & run:sad0:

If you like this one I can buy Josh's 240 from you :)

I bought DT itk & Martell Wa 240mm within a week! even I sold you Martell gyuto; I still no enough funds for this knife:( this baby will gone fast!!

I hate when funds dont meet my desire to own new knives. That is a nice combo.

Nice knife. As my name is Kevin it'd almost be perfect too, save for the 'D'.

Someone please buy this.....

Your getting a Burke, calm down, you bastard!:curse::tease::viking::knight::bat::tease::angry1::angry2::cry::moon::fishslap::poke1::boxing::happy222::hatsoff::angryexplode::sarcasmalert::notworthy:

There's no sense in fighting the urge, Jim. Give in to it. Give in and then revel in the experience of owning and using this knife :D

Your getting a Burke, calm down, you bastard!:curse::tease::viking::knight::bat::tease::angry1::angry2::cry::moon::fishslap::poke1::boxing::happy222::hatsoff::angryexplode::sarcasmalert::notworthy:

I've never been mooned by emoticons..... ROFLMAO

I jumped the gun on my pm...in my youthful exuberance of seeing such a great knife not marked sold I missed the 270. That's probably to big for my home cooking hobby...sorry!

PM sent. I'm only buying this a a favor for all you folks who can't resist temptation...

I am not ashamed to say I am currently shedding a few tears as this one is sold.

I love my 250 mm gyuto of the same construction. Nice catch! :)

PM sent. I'm only buying this a a favor for all you folks who can't resist temptation...

Thanks Ben, I've literally been avoiding the forum since I saw the listing til now for fear I would buy it.

Latest posts

Back