Quantcast
Apologies, hope for forum guidance, and reintroduction - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apologies, hope for forum guidance, and reintroduction

Zero's action skill you mean? Mordecai's was great. Zero's is, too, if you take it down the skill tree on the far right. Super high powered melees.

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

I enjoy your posts and it's very nice having someone that I can go to directly with questions regarding Korin products.
    You answered all my questions super fast about the Masamoto and no cold responses at all. BTW, I still plan on getting that knife

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Mari, I think one of the reasons a lot of the members don't go to the events is many of us are professional chefs and your events are on the weekend. I, as well as many others
    could never step away from a Thursday - Saturday in a busy NYC restaurant. I bet if you could arrange a few events on Monday- Wednesday you would get more of us. It's not that we don't want to, it's that we can't.
    Thanks for the advice. Yea, I need to plan gatherings on Mondays and Tuesdays instead. I wish the presidents came during the weekday instead, the whole Korin team was saying that we need to remember to follow chef's schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    Zero's action skill you mean? Mordecai's was great. Zero's is, too, if you take it down the skill tree on the far right. Super high powered melees.

Sorry for hijacking the thread!
    I think I should just switch characters to Zero... Granted it won't make me aim better, but you know... Maybe the character will be a little easier to use. LOL
    I can't wait for next weekend, so I can finally sit down and play again.

No no, I asked who was playing. Thank you for replying, I would have felt silly if no one said anything. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by heirkb View Post
    Nice! I've been Zero and Maya. Both are awesome! Tons of fun using Maya's action skill, especially in coop. I'm not great but we should all have a KKF coop some time.
    I need to get better before I embarrass myself, but YESSS KKF coop!

Quote Originally Posted by TamanegiKin View Post
    I enjoy your posts and it's very nice having someone that I can go to directly with questions regarding Korin products.
    You answered all my questions super fast about the Masamoto and no cold responses at all. BTW, I still plan on getting that knife
    Thank you! I'm glad I was able to answer your questions and I didn't come off as a robot or anything.
    Oh great, please let me know when you do. I'll look for your order and ask Mr. Sugai to look at a few to find the best one in the bunch.

I enjoy reading your posts about the history behind the companies/items. I still haven't ordered from Korin yet, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so seeing how you support the customers!

+1 here!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Taz575 View Post
    I enjoy reading your posts about the history behind the companies/items. I still haven't ordered from Korin yet, but I wouldn't hesitate to do so seeing how you support the customers!
    +2
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Thank you guys, so much. I really appreciate any and all comments. It gives me incentive and more ideas on how I can be useful here.

I'm working on more historical stuff to post here. Hopefully I can gather enough information for it to be complete, and not fragmented like it is right now.

+ Reply to Thread