CandyCane

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
001-110.jpg

002-101.jpg

004-96.jpg

005-82.jpg

006-71.jpg

007-66.jpg

CPM154 270mm gyuto wearing some 5400 year old Bog oak and mammoth tooth.That bog oak sure hands on to the buffing compound.

Very cool, and just in time for Xmas!

I love that handle. So much.

Mario, you make some crazy, awesome stuff!

That's awesome Mario. How stable is thaT tooth being the bulk of the handle? Does the tang need to be deeper?

I feel bad saying this, but the handle looks a little too gaudy to me. Never thought I'd say it about manmouth tooth but I feel less would have been more in this case. That said it is a stunning handle and the size and quality of the tooth is simply amazing. I'm glad so many others like it cause the workmanship and quality are impeccable, just not to my tastes.

[h=3]ex·quis·ite/ekˈskwizit/
[/h]
Adjective:
Extremely beautiful and, typically, delicate.

That's awesome Mario. How stable is thaT tooth being the bulk of the handle? Does the tang need to be deeper?

THANX.........I drilled all the way through the tooth and the tang is about 95% into the tooth with a 100% epoxy setting.It should be sturdy,but in the end it is still a tooth.

Wow Mario, this one is nice and festive, it belongs in Canada, it's got the north pole attached to it.

Amazing!! The size, and colouring of the mammoth tooth is outstanding.

Back