Quantcast
Rader Integral Wa-handled knives - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rader Integral Wa-handled knives

I have one word about that integral wa-bolster, stunning!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Thanks guys. I'm sorry I'm not a vendor here anymore, but KKF is a great place and I miss posting knives for you all to see.

Some of you had commented that you might as well stop making knives - I know you are joking - and I greatly appreciate the compliments. However, I am a firm believer in the value of inspiration. I was inspired by many of the other great makers that came before me and never thought I could make knives like them. Now I do - and better. So can you. I hope to inspire you to be a better maker. I want to challenge you to innovate and break the mold.

And in a funny way, it is good for me too because if I know you are breathing down my neck, it forces me to get better and not be lazy. I hope that I'm doing the same thing to Mr. Kramer and Mr. Carter right now. They has been great for my business and I'm pretty sure I am good for their businesses too. Just a few thoughts there for ya today.

Thanks for everything. -M

Thank you, Michael!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Nice set of knives! I'd like to know how the Cru Forge holds up.

Hehe competition is the best in every industry, keeps the old guys on their toes, and keeps the young guys pushing the envelope. I know the chefs on here can relate that's for sure. The trick is getting the young ones who are doing things you don't understand to work for you, and teach them the old school stuff they don't know as well.

Ohya, and those are goddamn ridiculous!

Beautiful set of knives

+ Reply to Thread