Buckeye Burl

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hattorichop

Reaction score
Here is a buckeye burl handle for sale.
I let my girlfriend pick out the material combination for this one. Starting at the ferrule it's desert ironwood/black spacer/spalted maple spacer/copper spacer/buckeye burl body/black spacer/spalted maple end cap.
I will sell this handle for $140 or $155 mounted + shipping.View attachment 10611View attachment 10612View attachment 10613View attachment 10614
I think I will let here put more handles combo's together in the future.

Thanks for looking:biggrin:

That is a cool end cap. What are the measurements? and what would you say this would fit?

If I only read the list of materials I'd have said no way, but after seeing it I say yes way!

Glen

nice burl wood! however, too busy for my taste:eyebrow:

That is a cool end cap. What are the measurements? and what would you say this would fit?

Yeah, I forgot to mention that.
I also forgot to mention that the buckeye burl and the ironwood are both from Burl Source.

The measurements are:
ferrule- 18x22mm
end cap- 21x27mm
length- 148mm

I think this knife would fit a 270mm gytuo or suji pretty nicely.
But I also think it would work well on a 240.

The handle is sold pending funds.

I'm glad most of you guys are liking this handle.

Very nice. Your work is incredibly clean. Me likey.

I know this is most Likely sold but if you ever have another please keep me in mind , this is beautifu

Your Shun premier would need some serious modification. It could be done, but would be rather costly.

Back