Facebook ?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have no frigging idea how to use Facebook....how do I post a message on someone else's page?....d they have to let u have access to it somehow or can anyone post on another persons page...Ryan

Ryan, by default you can post on any friend's "timeline" or "wall" (different words for the same thing). Just go to their wall/timeline (you can search for it using the searchbox at the top of the page, or click on their name anywhere you see it), then click in the "write something" box near the top, and share whatever you'd like...URL, comment, photo, etc.

Good luck!

Ok so I have no frigging idea how to use Facebook....how do I post a message on someone else's page?....d they have to let u have access to it somehow or can anyone post on another persons page...Ryan

Don't...its a waste of time. Not to mention a complete invasion of any sort of privacy you may have and a petri dish for viruses. I have never had more spam than I did when I used Facebook.

I don't get much spam. But I do get a few laughs posting random weird ****, and links to interesting stuff. I far prefer twitter for sharing links, info, and general oddities.

Don't...its a waste of time. Not to mention a complete invasion of any sort of privacy you may have and a petri dish for viruses. I have never had more spam than I did when I used Facebook.

Plus one. If you want to talk to a friend.....That's what a phone is for. <g>

I needed to contact someone that's not reachable by email. I don't have a phone number either

Facebook is a gigantic pile of crap.

I have made zero friends, I have maintained NO friendships any better, the only benefit is sometimes I get to see pictures from people far away. Answer: Instagram(where only real life is allowed).

Email needs to come back. Nobody owns it, there is no set interface, it is universally free, and insanely effective.

for most things fb sucks. But keeping in touch with people I went to seminary with, seeing pics of my nieces it works well.

Back