Eamon's Birthday

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
Happy bday buddy! Hope all is well with you and have a happy day. Thanks for all your contributions to the kitchen knife world, whether on this forum or any other, we are all a little bit smarter because of you!

Happy Birthday, Eamon! Have a great day with the fam. :D

Happy birthday Eamon! Hope it's a great day.

Happy Birthday, if you get any knives as gifts make sure you post some pics.

Yeah, happy birthday bro. Make it a good one!

Happy Birthday Eamon. And if I remember correctly, last year you got a shige as your birthday gift (from the wife via Salty). A year on, how is it working out for you?

k.

Happy Birthday. Take some time to enjoy your day with the family.

Thanks everyone! I didn't have a good birthday.

I had the best birthday I've ever had! I didn't get a lot of birthdays when I was a kid, and they weren't a big deal, so I never really understood birthdays, but after a weekend out of town to visit my favorite old friends, play a new board game(settlers of catan), eat great food(Ewephoria Gouda, among much else) and drink good wines(Locations 1 from Dave Phinney, among others), hear my new baby's heartbeat, etc etc etc... I feel like I'm just a few of these weekends away from being ready to die happy.

last year you got a shige as your birthday gift (from the wife via Salty). A year on, how is it working out for you?
Still my favorite knife! I even travel with it.

Happy birthday!!! I hope you're eating wonderful food for your glorious day. :)

Latest posts

Back