• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Two knives, one stone...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnyChai

Reaction score
Masamoto KS 240 Gyuto. $150
Carbonext 300mm Suji $80
San-Aoto $80

All prices include shipping in CONUS. PM for details or questions...

KKF 006.jpgKKF 007.jpgKKF 008.jpgKKF 009.jpgKKF 010.jpgKKF 011.jpgKKF 012.jpgKKF 015.jpg

Thanks for looking!

This is an unbelievably good deal on a KS (almost $200 off the price of a new one).

And 50% off the price of a new Carbonext suji of the same length.

Fire sale!

$150 for a KS? Must be a typo.

damnnn... too late for ks... if it fall thought,I'm next!!

KS is SOLD. Sorry everyone who Pm'd
Carbo is SPF.

I'm interested in the stone but unfamiliar with its characteristics. What's the approximate grit? And how does it feel when grinding?

I'm interested in the stone but unfamiliar with its characteristics. What's the approximate grit? And how does it feel when grinding?

Thanks CClin for the link. Also, http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6345-Aoto-Shootout This is one of the actual stones in this testing...

Personal feeling is that it is 2-5k, very inviting and soft but not easy to get slurry going. It's small but the right hand can get it to work fine with most any kitchen knife. Has been used with a quality utility knife with excellent results(may have converted a Tormek user.) This is a fine stone, but as the Masamoto is going so this should too. Perfect as a precursor to a finishing stone of any number of styles; again that is personal-someone with more experience may disagree.

Also, Carbo is SOLD.

Johhny,

sorry i missed out on this i always wanted to pick that knife up from you. Glad it went to a good home though. Great price for a great knife!

Back