Quantcast
2000th Member Giveaway! - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2000th Member Giveaway!

It was pizza and i still love it

Keep 'em coming, guys! This is fun to read.

I'll get a pic of the little prize posted tomorrow. I meant to do it lat night, but ran out of time and I work literally all day, today. It should be up by tomorrow at noon, which will be the cut-off.

To select a winner, I'm going to do a random number generator, bringing it down to five. The five will then be given new numbers (1-5), I'll repeat and bring it down to three and do the same. THEN, I'll announce the lucky new owner of an old knife
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Mine used to the be the blue box Mac and Cheese. My tastes have changes or they've changes their recipe to cheapen it up (likely both) but can't really stand the stuff anymore.

Hamburgers. Hamburgers. Hamburgers. In my teens, mom would fix them for me for breakfast.
    Still love hamburgers.

This thread brings back some memories, including the Peanut Butter Fudge my Grandmother used to make. I don't eat any fudge now, not because its the most unhealthy food that exists, but because it all tastes like crap. Tomorrow I google.
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Mine were mom's homemade potstickers, made with pork, sun dried cabbage, and chives. very labor intensive. since my parents live close, the guys at the firehouse get to enjoy them every so often...

Fondue savoyarde (cheese fondue). I'm not sure anyone outside Europe does know the figure of Astérix, and the album Astérix and the Helvetians. I still like it, occasionaly and with - some - moderation.

Holy cow, it's so hard to pick one! Simple chocolate cake batter and a spoon? Chef Boy ravioli straight from the can? Maybe I'll have to go with pizza, in my mind the most prefect food ever. No utensils or plates needed, and you can use anything for toppings. And sometimes we did, money wasn't always easy to come by, but we always had a wealth of creativity!

Here's the prize. As I said, it needs love, but the profile is good and it won't take too much to tune it up and turn it into a great knife.

Drawing will start once my coffee is brewed. It's French press, so I have to grind the beans, boil the water, let it cool a bit, pour it into the press, then wait 3-4 minutes. So, if you want in, you'd better get those submissions posted
    09/06

Closed!

Random Number Generator App has chosen these 5....
    09/06

+ Reply to Thread