Quantcast
2000th Member Giveaway! - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2000th Member Giveaway!

Mac and cheese with ketchup was my brother's favourite for years and years. He was the kind of kid that put ketchup on everything. He's since graduated to hot sauce, or chili sauce as he calls it (technically he's right).
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Engorged Member
    Hawaiian plate lunch...kalua pig, mac salad and some teriaki chicken. There was a Hawaiian place in a couple of towns over so it was a special treat. Now, its still a couple of towns over and a relished treat when I'm over there. Difference between now and then is I like it with A LOT of Siracha.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I'm sure this tastes great and brings some amazing memories, but someone mistakenly told me to watch that Honey Boo Boo show about redneck kids and obese people, and they have a dish called 'sketti. It is over-cooked spaghetti noodles with a ketchup and butter sauce that is microwaved. Sorry, but that is what came to mind.

k.
    Chewie's the man.

Mr drinky, noooo! I can't bring myself to compare mac and cheese with katchup to 'sketti with butter (even though they are a bit, just a bit, similar). That Honey Boo Boo **** is crazy. I just heard about it on the last Southpark episode. Un-freaking-real-man. Sorry to go off topic, but man is that depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhay View Post
    Mr drinky, noooo! I can't bring myself to compare mac and cheese with katchup to 'sketti with butter (even though they are a bit, just a bit, similar). That Honey Boo Boo **** is crazy. I just heard about it on the last Southpark episode. Un-freaking-real-man. Sorry to go off topic, but man is that depressing.
    I also saw that on South Park, but didn't know it was real until reading it here.

+ Reply to Thread