NASHVILLE CHEFS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pabloz

Reaction score
I am calling on all Nashville chefs.
I will bait y'all w/a personal incentive. Post an enticing dinner, best of breed-top shelf for me and my wife at your place and I will have my wife read the posting and choose where she wants to go. Miel is already on the table as suggested by Stereo Pete. If she has a meal at your location and wants to play "Rodeo" after that meal when we get back to the Mllenium Maxwell House where we are staying you will win a custom leather sheath for your favorite knife. If no Nashville chefs post I will extend the offer to anyones recommendations. You'll just have to wait until other orders in front of you are filled....like somewhere around February 2013. If no one else enters Pete wins by default.

Mil Gracias,
PZ

lol after reading last post I like where you are coming from. Good luck on your search.

The stud like a the hot mare in the right mood at the stable.

It's a constant quandary- trying to get an angle on the general mood of the fairer sex in regards to intimate type relations... Regardless of breed, or prior ownership:D

It's a constant quandary- trying to get an angle on the general mood of the fairer sex in regards to intimate type relations... Regardless of breed, or prior ownership:D

Sole ownership a given but environmental, mainly MENTAL conditions need to be orchestrated....especially in an unfamiliar hostile territories.:spiteful:

Sole ownership a given but environmental, mainly MENTAL conditions need to be orchestrated....especially in an unfamiliar hostile territories.:spiteful:

Proper reconnaissance is vital, and inevitably will yield great rewards. Carry on soldier. :cool2:

Proper reconnaissance is vital, and inevitably will yield great rewards. Carry on soldier. :cool2:

Yes sir.
I am depending on onsite SME Intel that will result in acquisition of the prime objective.

PZ

Back