• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wet stones FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHH Knives

Reaction score
Hello and good day. I picked these up here on the BST from Dave. I have only used them a couple of times. (pictures and description from Daves thread)

There in very good condition and priced to move. If you would like them both the price will be 105.00 delivered.

Sale price include shipping to any USA address. I will ship international. Buyer to pay the additional shipping fees.

I accept PayPal, and or most forms of payment.

Stay Sharp!
Randy

King Deluxe 8000x – G1 (w/gold nagura)
Condition - Barely Used/Like New
Comments – feels nice, smells nice, fun to use, supposed to have natural stone powder in the mix(?)
Retail - $90
Sale - $75

P1010025-3.jpgP1010026-2.jpg

Naniwa Aotoishi Green Brick 2k
Condition – Slightly Used
Comments – Pretty good 2k, best for transitioning between coarse & fine
Retail - $50
Sale - $35

P1010013-9.jpgP1010015-13.jpg

Naniwa Aotoishi Green Brick 2k SOLD. Thanks wsfarrell. Ill get it shipped out in the morning.

Randy

you mean the one you posted in the opening post?

OOPS, I said 10k and its a 8k stone. :)

Crothcipt. The green brick sold real fast. the 8K G1 is still here!

I was just wondering if you were looking to post another stone.

Umm.. Nope I have the one 8K stone (w/gold nagura), I just miss typed.

The stone is pictured above needs a NEW home. Its in like new condition comes in the original box.

One time price drop. to $70.00 delivered in the USA! offer good through 10/28/12

OK, How about a trade? Anyone have a J-nat or a diamond plate, etc. that you would be interested in trading for this 8k stone?

OR make me a offer. I just want to get it in someones hands who will use it. Its just sitting here and that seems wasteful to me.

Any trade offers or Cash offers, message me. :)

If it's around on the 5th, I'll give it a try and we can take it from there. :) I actually like King stones!

Randy, I'll take the 8K for $70, tell me what shipping is to me, and I'll take care of it.

Back