• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few knives for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Edge

Reaction score
First up are two gyutos. One is a 270mm Konosuke HD gyuto that I received in trade for another knife. I really like it, but as I'm a home cook, find that I don't need that much fire power in the kitchen. Also, the handle doesn't speak to me. I have just sharpened it, and there are some scratches and patina from previous use. Asking $200 shipped. Comes with saya (has some stains on that as well).

Next, is a 10" Miyabi 600MC Morimoto edition gyuto. Only used a couple times, but scratches on the side of the blade, as you can see in the picture. Never sharpened. The handle is amboyna, and steel used is SG2. Again, a little too long for me, but also the handle is quite small for such a large knife. Asking $250 shipped.

Next, are some smaller knives that don't get much use, as I have some other ones that I tend to favor. First, is a 150mm Moritaka Honesuki. Used only once to break down a chicken, and never sharpened. Asking $100 shipped. Second, is a 130mm Moritaka petty, only used a handful of times, and never sharpened. Asking $75 shipped. Last, is a MCusta Pro petty ~110mm. Never used. Handle on this is quincewood burl. Asking $60 shipped.

All shipping is within the US. If shipping international, buying pays shipping. Due to my work schedule, any knife bought will be shipped out on either Thursday or Friday after purchase.

Hi TE, what would the shipping be to Aus. 6169. I'm thinking a Honesuki might be nice to try.
Thanks, arny. PM me if you need.

MCusta SPF!

Arny1 - Shipping seems quite steep from here to Aus, so I'll split the difference for you making it $23 if you'd really like to give it a go.

the moritaka petty looks like it has a birds beak working. but its just a shadow.

Which will be the shipping price for the moritaka petty to france or italy?

Back