Quantcast
Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST.

Custom Order for DMT 11.5x2.5 in 8K Is On! - Pre-buy ends on Tuesday at Midnight EST.

I will offer one-time special price for these at $99.95. It's way below their MSRT, but I am eager to get them out, as I think they are great plates, particularly in this size, and they will be my stock item along other plates in 11x2.5" size.

I will discontinue offering other sizes.

To recap the benefits of sharpening on diamond plates

- Don't need flattening & surface can be used for felt strop
    - Fast (fast cutting)
    - Efficient (fewer passes needed)
    - Will sharpen high wear-resistant steels, while Aluminum Oxide stones won't

The last point is important if you consider moving toward high wear resistant steels.
    Thanks,

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Nice! Ill take one, some rubber feet, felt strop and diamond spray. Perfect to keep in my bag for touch ups at work.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

You got it.

23mm rubber feet will be included with a plate if no custom base is ordered.

M

Cool, thanks for the deal! Ever since getting an atoma 120, I've been interested in trying something like this. Should I just complete the order on your site? Any guesstimate on a time-frame for these?
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

I'll take one too - PM sent.

I'll take one too! Thanks for working with DMT on getting the size.

Argh, I'll take one too. Guess "I need to" now...

Folks at DTM said up to two weeks with shipping from the day of the order. This will give me enough time to get all the other products made (wooden bases need almost a week of finishing with Tru-Oil). I should have jars, bottles and labels within a week. Camellia oil has arrived and diamond slurry should be arriving tomorrow, but those will have to wait till the bottles are here.

You can complete the purchase through web site.

Thanks, guys -

Please check your spam folder if you haven't received a confirmation email after registering.

M

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    Nice! Ill take one, some rubber feet, felt strop and diamond spray. Perfect to keep in my bag for touch ups at work.
    Smart.