I ran across a valrhona sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahimlee54

Founding Member
Reaction score
I was killing a little time at The Fresh Market yesterday when I saw that valrhona chocolate was on clearance for $7.50 /lb vs the normal $15 /lb. Of course I am not sure why they were clearing it out, it could just be local or getting old, but with the holidays approaching I'll blow through it pretty fast, with hot chocolate and baked good. I thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else likes the stuff. I usually prefer El Rey but val is good stuff too so for a savings I'll make the jump.

Jared

I love their stuff, wish there were a sale out here. Or maybe not, hard to keep self-control with lots of it in the house. :) I recently tried their cocoa powder for chocolate syrup, and it really does taste better than all the other ones I had tried.

Stefan

Valhrona is pretty good choco....I'll make a trip tomorrow to see if it's on sale here too...thanks for the pointer!

callebaut is what i use by my fiancees work had valhrona clearanced plus her discount so i started using it. its different and the taste is new to me.

Back