Forgecraft Chef Passaround Feeler

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Who's interested in trying out my personal, 100% original Forgecraft? It's a 9" blade, with...well, it's a Forgecraft! Haha.

Same rules as always: a week with it, sharpen if you're good, no stabbing anyone with it, use it for cutting food, a history on the forum, tracking - but no insurance necessary (it's not a $400 knife or anything).

I know there's a lot of curiosity about these, so here's a chance to try a nice one. It's the one on the bottom:

15C9092F-24B5-4A9B-ADCE-2EFA129FF171-14724-0000140C38921D93.jpg

Let me know, guys!

What is the knife on top in the pic?

Who's interested in trying out my personal, 100% original Forgecraft? It's a 9" blade, with...well, it's a Forgecraft! Haha.

Same rules as always: a week with it, sharpen if you're good, no stabbing anyone with it, use it for cutting food, a history on the forum, tracking - but no insurance necessary (it's not a $400 knife or anything).

I know there's a lot of curiosity about these, so here's a chance to try a nice one. It's the one on the bottom:

15C9092F-24B5-4A9B-ADCE-2EFA129FF171-14724-0000140C38921D93.jpg

Let me know, guys!

The Forgecraft might be a 10", now that I think about it...anyways, the top knife is an unmarked American carbon 12.5" chef knife that is on its way to Sweden tomorrow, actually. I have another similar blade if you are interested, Mike. It's in bad need of a rehandle! :D

Cool. So, we've got Michael, Jim and Jack. I'll let this go for a few days, to see if anyone else wants a turn, and if not, I'm good with a nice short passaround. :)

Back