• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke 270mm white #2 wa-sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
This is a really beautiful knife and I think everyone is aware of how great anything from Konosuke is. I bought this a couple months back from Jon at JKI but it never did click with me. For my uses I always wanted something a bit longer and just a bit thicker. I do lots of BBQ and when slicing briskets I would always reach for my 300mm Kanemasa instead. This has only ever been used to prep raw beef and pork and for slicing rare tri-tip and I really like the blue patina it's developing.

I only gave it some minor touch ups out of the box and since then I haven't hit it with the stones. I'll leave sharpening up to the new owner who can also decide if they want to remove the patina or not.

Is $180 shipped/Paypal'd in the US fair? It appears to be out of stock at JKI and CKTG right now. I don't have references on here, but I have 100% feedback on ebay (muyautenticorecs)

Sorry for the bad pictures, I only have a cell phone camera and had to take pictures outside on an ugly table to get any good lighting.

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

Kyle, please check your pm. I'm hopeful we can work something out.
Tom

Sold! This knife is on it's way to Canada!

Latest posts

Back