New Lot from Japan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
I got some very big shipments today :D

Kato 270 mm is now in Stock with chestnut handles !!!

IMGP5014.JPG

Singatirin Honyakis is also got upgrade ! With octagonal Chestnut and even cooler Hamon

now also Suji 270mm witch was even harder to make because of the narrow and thin blade !
210mm Guyto and 240mm also in stock !

IMGP5045.JPG

IMGP5047.JPG

IMGP5023.JPG

IMGP5025.JPG

IMGP5018.JPG

Big Tsushima Nagura is also back in stock !

Zensyou Oiire Nomi Set

IMGP2917.jpg

Yoshikane V2 Wa-Honesuki 165 mm and 160mm

IMGP5028.JPG

IMGP5029.JPG

And bunch of Strop upgrades

IMGP5000.JPG

IMGP5003.JPG

Thats it for today :surrendar:

Haha send me Pm we can always figure something out :D

On Honyakis Hamon is very hard to get on picture but its there on all of them, i need to buy some better photo setup :O

they are very thin, but i make some edge shots tomorrow :)

they look super cool. are these something you'll be able to get down the road? i won't be in the market for a new knife until well after Christmas, but these look great, and they are at a good price point for me (at 240mm).

Yes i will :) They are to good deal to pass on, so i am stocking them

I did some quick polishing on Honyaki Suji with Uchigomori, very easy BTW as scratches go parallel :)

And some edge shots too

IMGP5054.jpg

IMGP5058.jpg

IMGP5059.jpg

IMGP5060.jpg

IMGP5061.jpg

Suji 270mm
IMGP5062.jpg

240mm Gyuto
IMGP5063.jpg

210mm Gyuto
IMGP5064.jpg

Would really like to share how handsome Yoshikane Honesuki is. Arrived this morning, and after a quick trip to the stone, natural, of course, it came out very nicely. Bevel and ura were both very well ground which saved me a lot of time not having to much grunt work.

Somehow I felt that Maxim's photos of the knife makes the tip looks a bit too pointy, and the profile very triangular than it actually is, IMO. In person, it has really nice profile and shape.

yoshikane_honesuki_0.jpg

yoshikane_honesuki_1.jpg

yoshikane_honesuki_2.jpg

yoshikane_honesuki_3.jpg

That looks awesome. Let us all know how it performs.

Back