A few paring knives for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
While finishing the last couple of paring knives ordered, I did these as well.
The first is the stainless damascus with red palm for the handle $175
the second is AEBL with black ash for the handle $110
the third is AEBL with buckeye $110
the last is AEBL with curly koa $110

all prices are including shipping
100_1178.jpg100_1181.jpg100_1183.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1136.jpg
    100_1136.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 130
Damn, I wish I had any money right now, these are beautiful, especially the black ash handled AEB-L!

Could you post some dimensions? Hard to justify another paring knife but that Damascus is pretty.

My calipers happen to be on my cutting board, due to my BST thread, and my Ealy paring is lying here as well.

Mine is 68mm along the edge, 26mm at the heel and 170 OAL.

Of course being handmade, there is always some variation in Dels work.
FWIW, I was highly tempted to take all 4 and call Chistmas shopping halfway done. I love mine.

Thanks Wenus2, I am working on some stainless Damascus for an order and am only inside intermittently.
The Damascus is SPF.
Thanks,
Del

Damascus is shipped and the black ash is now SPF.
Thanks,
Del

Pm sent in regards to red palm (or oak burl if either are still available)

I have to say that since I got mine its my most used parer. I couldn't be happier with it. Even though I don't need it I see another one in my future. Maybe a different size will justify it.

Got mine a month ago, love it. This parer stays within reach at all times when I'm at work. And I Highly recommend jumping on one of Del's gyuto when the opportunity arises! Absolutely one of my top knife purchased!

Ok,
I have 2 birds beaks, the amboynia and the red palm.
The regular parers I have four, red palm, oak burl, curly red(dyed) maple and the black ash.
Thanks,
Del

I'd Be interested in one of each but I can't send a pm.

Tam

I probably just missed this due to poor reading skills, but how long are the blades on these guys again? I am searching for excuses to get one....

I probably just missed this due to poor reading skills, but how long are the blades on these guys again? I am searching for excuses to get one....

See below (from the first page of this thread).

My calipers happen to be on my cutting board, due to my BST thread, and my Ealy paring is lying here as well.

Mine is 68mm along the edge, 26mm at the heel and 170 OAL.

Of course being handmade, there is always some variation in Dels work.
FWIW, I was highly tempted to take all 4 and call Chistmas shopping halfway done. I love mine.

Point of note: those measurements are for the standard paring knife not the birds beak.

Latest posts

Back