• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Konosuki HD 180mm Nakiri in Ebony

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wenus2

Reaction score
Another one up for grabs. This one is a smoking deal, as it was when I got in from another member some months back. Especially if a 25% price increase is coming to the $200 retail price on this one.

Asking $135 shipped (dom/Paypal), with newly aquired saya (pin included, hole not drilled).

Yes, it's used. Yes, it's in great shape (not perfect, no major issues).

I bought it for the Mrs. in my search for a perfect "hers" knife. Well, she didn't take a shine to it right off so I broke down and asked Mario to make me something specific to her desires. Now she's sad to see this one go to help pay the bill. I am too, this sucker really grew on me and the HD steel is a cakewalk for care and sharpening. But there is only enough room for one knife hobbyist/collector in this house!
There is a fair bit of that HD "patina" (that just looks like water spots) forming here and there, I tried to capture it as well as possible in the photo.

Sorry I don't own a real camera.

2012-10-22T20-23-48.jpg2012-10-22T20-24-02.jpg2012-10-22T20-24-33.jpg

Several inquiries into dimensions. I measured, so I figured we might as make it public record.
164 edge length (measured straight), 50 at the heel, 46.5 a cm from the nose and 48 a cm back from that.

Back