Quantcast
the wolves of winter - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: the wolves of winter

Btw- I grew up with a houseful of german shepherds, and have lived side by side with dogs of all breeds my entire life. These dogs are far removed from that.

Actually I am very familiar with the actual data regarding this subject, and find your anecdotal comment typical and uneducated.

Are you a wolf whisperer?

Btw- I am not looking to argue or change anyone's opinion, we are all entitled, but wanted to share mine

I don't think its the image that Eric is finding disturbing but the necessity to show it in the first place. Obviously if the wolves are threatening your livelihood or safety you need to take action but just displaying photos as a "hey look I killed this" is un-necessary. Its sort of like having all the bottles of whiskey you've drank displayed on a shelf in the living room.

Cute. No need to make it personal.

Fair enough. I just don't see any wrong in showcasing your kills. The term 'fair game' rises in this instance. Bill didn't use the term dancing. That was another forum member. Not that I'm judging them for that, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Cute. No need to make it personal.
    I wasn't trying to make it personal. Just poking fun. Nobody takes things too terribly serious around here. A difference of opinion is always welcomed in my book. Welcome to the forums btw

Quote Originally Posted by tkern View Post
    I don't think its the image that Eric is finding disturbing but the necessity to show it in the first place. Obviously if the wolves are threatening your livelihood or safety you need to take action but just displaying photos as a "hey look I killed this" is un-necessary. Its sort of like having all the bottles of whiskey you've drank displayed on a shelf in the living room.
    Don't tell all those guys that make a living off of selling trophies that!

Killing something that doesnt have access.. ability... just being an animal .. to the abundance of technology that we have is show casing skill? I have no problem with people protecting things that help them and their family but dont ask for applause for killing something thats just following its natural instinct.

Closed Thread