Custom Nenox Yanagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
A customer's custom Nenox brown handle yanagi came in today!

It is made out of white #2 steel and a hand dyed cow shin bone handle.

It's pretty heavy. lol

now that is something you should do a passaround with, Mari! :)

Wow hope those scales don't move. Beautiful blade.

beautiful! I don't normally like bone so much....but that is excellent. The blade looks serviceable too :0

Very cool knife!

My favourite part was "It's pretty heavy. Lol" Definitely shows your personality! :D

Beautiful blade! What's the length on that bad boy?

Thank you thank you! I hope we get one to sell someday. :D

It's a 300mm. I really want our camera guy to go over and take a picture of it in action.

beautiful! I don't normally like bone so much....but that is excellent. The blade looks serviceable too :0

Yea! I don't typically like bone either, but I really like the Nenox ones. Specifically, the red one. :)

I REALLY love the handles that Marko, HHH and Dave has. I want to get my Togiharu rehandled, but I'm a little indecisive on what handle.

Who's the lucky new owner of this beauty? Some famous celebrity NY chef I bet.. :)

I have no idea who the customer was, since it wasn't my order. My coworker brought this over to our photographer, and asked if he wanted to take pictures of it. It was so beautiful, I wanted to share. Korin doesn't get too many new knives, but it's always nice to see the custom things that comes in. :)

Back