It's baaaaccck!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
IMG-20121023-00254_zps1a4b5809.jpg

Son of a ditch digger!

No way!!!! I can't imagine it was 90 here today

I can wait a little longer thank you - but I think we're in for a real winter this year.

I hope we get more this year than last. I am excited.

Pierre, that place you live in is as uninhabitable as the place I grew up.

I'm not saying anything.

Stefan

As I am currently sporting a variety of pushbikes and a non street legal dirt bike (but no car) I am not looking forward to this. I am awaiting studded tires for my commuter steed though. Still need to get to work...

My hopes are for a warm and not too windy winter although the chances are slim.

Stay warm and remember that snow shoveling is good exercise!
Beautiful pic by the way

It's ridiculous how many cardiac problems can be unmasked by snow shoveling...

if you wanna know if you have coronary artery problems, go shovel some snow, just make sure you have a phone close at hand for that good old 9-1-1

I think most places in Canada are 911...wouldn't be the first time I've been really wrong

It's ridiculous how many cardiac problems can be unmasked by snow shoveling...

if you wanna know if you have coronary artery problems, go shovel some snow, just make sure you have a phone close at hand for that good old 9-1-1

I will +100000 that having a phone is completely necessary when out shoveling.

I pulled a charlie brown on the ice 5 years ago in 10 below weather, shattered my leg in three places and completely broke both bones and laid outside for an hour and a half until the neighbors dog started barking and woke up one of the kids. I could have very easily frozen to death if it wasn't for that dog.

Back