• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Stephan Fowler 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messy Jesse

Reaction score
I'm putting up my Stephan Fowler 240mm Gyuto. It's made from W2 steel with an Ironwood handle. Nice solid, dark patina from pro kitchen use... I believe this originally belonged to mattrud. Very nice steel that takes an extremely sharp edge and holds it just as well. It feels very hard but sharpens up really easily and is very tough. The profile is great and doesn't feel as flat as it looks. The handle is very nice and the custom leather sheath by Fowler is an awesome plus! There's a nick in the strap that secures it, from the knife being withdraw, but it doesn't affect it at all.

I got this in a trade deal, so I'm not quite sure on the market value... I was thinking of asking $400 shipped? Let me know if that's about right.

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

That is a DAMN good knife! sorry you diddnt take to it Jesse! If I diddnt have a full dammy set being made as we speak by del I may just have bought it back! Good luck on your sale!

I think this one looks great, and it's nice to see some newer Fowlers around. His work looks nicer than many remember, I'm sure.

I am! I realized I was making a mistake. It's a great knife.

Putting this back on the market! Also interested in trades, preferably gyutos.

Back