• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

carter gyuto for sale or trade

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today im looking to sale or trade my Murray Carter gyuto. the cutting edge measures 248 mm and the heel to tip measures 258 mm. It weighs 189grams. the handle is large, octagonal and made ho wood with buffalo horn and the quality is actually decent. i would easily compare it to yusuke quality ho wood. I dont fully understand carter pricing but im guessing this knife would probably sell around $530ish new? maybe more. It was actually a custom order, although im not the original owner. clad white 1 steel. great performer. $360 takes it. im open to trades also. tell me what you got and ill try and work with it.
thanks.

I have 3 knives I'm looking to get rid of. I don't have enough post to sell them yet but would consider trading if you are interested.
29ags9.jpg

Moritaka 130mm petty, blue #1 (kurouchi removed)
Takeda 165mm nakiri, AS
Miyabi 7000d 8" chef

All lightly used

well i have one person interested in purchasing. but if that falls through let me clarify what im looking for in a potential trade. 240 mm or 270 mm carbon or semistainless gyuto. something close or alittle under the 360 value im giving this carter. if its something nicer i can compensate if its a knife i like. sorry for being vague. theres just too many knives out there i would like to try-i really couldnt begin to list them.

Back