• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Murray Carter Bladesmithing Book

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Another thread made me realize I should post this here, rather than going through Amazon. I can't find this book on Murray's site, and I can only talk on the phone with
Pierre or Mike, while relaxing in the tub with a nice Shiraz for so long, before I start feeling weird.

If anyone has this book, I'll buy it off of you, for whatever the cover price is, all in :). Here's a pic of the book I want.

85E2FCAB-4EA6-493A-9FD3-CED5CB30C97F-207-00000020F8AFA6CD.jpg

Thanks, Santa
Lefty

Or if you want to go local, I've got a copy that I'm done going through. But I use an electric shaver (gasp!) so a goods trade doesn't work for me :)

Len wins!

I'll trade you clipper oil, or money. :) haha.

Travis, I'm still working on the strops, so quit hinting that I need to get them done! :D hahaha.

Sounds like the start of an awesome graphic novel!

In a world where violence and beards are rampant.. one man armed with only a straight razor and a cursory knowledge of forging stands up against the forces of .. something

...against the forces of drones whose minds have been pillaged by money hungry multi-nationals with an appetite for cash - your cash...quality and proper heat treatment be damned! They're coming. And only. One. Man. Can. Stop. Them.

End scene

When I was a kid, I alwas thought "underwater welding" was my dad's way of telling me to buzz off when I asked him what his favourite job was. For some reason, your comment made me think of it. Haha

Back