• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sakai Yusuke Wa-Honesuki 150mm white #2 with saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
Hi all,

Up for consideration is Sakai Yuskuke White #2 150mm Wa Honesuki with Saya. This one was a
special order from Keichi of BlueWayJapan. I believe its geometry is comparable to Ashi Hamono and/or
Gesshin Ginga, and Konosuke versions: 150mm tip to handle; 38mm tall at the heel; about 2mm thick at
the spine. It has a slight convex grind on the front side, and flat on the back.

It's been used sparingly at home, still is in great shape, and has some light patina. Steel is nice and tough
for white, never chipped this one myself breaking down chicken.

Looking for 150 AUD shipped anywhere in AU. Oversea shipping would be extra.

I'm selling this only because a new true single bevel Yoshikane Honesuki is coming my way from Maxim.

yusukehonesuki0.jpg

yusukehonesuki1.jpg

yusukehonesuki2.jpg

yusukehonesuki3.jpg

yusukehonesuki4.jpg

It's is one nice-looking honesuki. This is a sweet deal! Timing is wrong for me -- repairing the roof of my convertible this week before winter hits -- else I'd grab it.

Hmm, doesn't this Yusuke Honesuki perk anyone else's interest?

I'm interested, just need a bit of research. at work now so will get back to you this afternoon.

Excellent, knife arrived today safe and sound, Thanks schanop for a trouble free experience.

Back