• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a wa-sujikihi....or nakiri...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zwiefel

Reaction score
Looking to acquire a first suji...or nakiri. would like stainless clad carbon...but will look at anything...don't have any damascus either :whistling:

Suji from 240-270.

Not sure about length on nakiri....very much open.

Anybody have something like that which needs a loving new home?

No budget defined....depends on what pops up I guess.

Look in the buy/sell/trade section; welshstar is selling an unused masamoto 240 suiji at a very low price

yeah, I saw it....really want wa- though.

Zwiefel, I have a 150mm Kiya nakiri in white steel (Yoshihisa series), with exceptionally low mileage (never been sharpened) that I'm interested in parting with.
-Mark

PolishAvenger, you beat me by a few mintues. I was just getting ready to close this. 2 forum members PM'd me with offers for a Nakiri and a Henckel's Slicer which will fill my needs for the moment.

I'm sure I'll be back for a Suji at some point...probably next year though...I'm starting to get the look from my wife whenever she sees the header graphic for the forum on my screen. :dazed::no::IMOK:

PolishAvenger, you beat me by a few mintues. I was just getting ready to close this. 2 forum members PM'd me with offers for a Nakiri and a Henckel's Slicer which will fill my needs for the moment.

I'm sure I'll be back for a Suji at some point...probably next year though...I'm starting to get the look from my wife whenever she sees the header graphic for the forum on my screen. :dazed::no::IMOK:

and you are only at 453 posts. Talk to some of the married guys about how to fix the wife situation.

I think "fix" + "wife" = recipe for disaster!

Nah, just start a website and the knives coming in and going out seem rather 'everyday'. :) hahaha

Latest posts

Back