ID help please..... This is a longshot

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmadams13

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure who makes this. Seems to be stainless. It didn't come with a handle, so that is useless for I'd purposes, I made it myself. I also have not reprofiled it, just sharpened it. Sorry for the bad iPhone pics, best I could do right now, I'll post better later. I have had this a year or so, bought at a flea market for 2$ and love the blade, even though edge retention is awful. If not, thanks anyway, and enjoy...

fpoIR.jpg

2R7LY.jpg

TarzH.jpg

There are no markings on it whatsoever?

Is it really stainless? It might just be waterspots in the low-fi pictures, but it looks like it's got a patina going.

Eamon, it's just water spots, and takes no patina, and scratches like cheap stainless. No markings at all, I with a I had a tang pic, but didn't think about it when I bought it, it's very short, and had two rivet holes like it had a western handle.

Not that it matters who made it, it was cheap, my first handle, and feels good in the hand. Just got to thinking about it the other day at work, and it's been bugging me sence.

Yeah, it's got a really nice profile, except for that picked up heel. Looks handy.

yeah, the heal sucks. what happens after too many IPA's and decide to sharpen, lol. its it handy though, just wish it held a edge better

Latest posts

Back