Pumpkin Carving

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
I saw Rick's on Instagram and he did a killer job with two of them. I hope he'll share here!

I love carving pumpkins(eating them too)! Actually, I love Halloween, its such a fun event, all around.
:zombiegrave:

My wife picked out our pumpkins this year, and ended up getting me a really classic looking pumpkin(I usually like the bigger ones with a flat display side angled up) and so I had to think of something fairly classic to do with it, and went with Bat/Moon/Graveyard theme.
20121028215617-214.jpg

20121028215539-711.jpg

She drilled holes all over her's and it may seem a cop-out, but it actually looks pretty sweet at night.
20121028215628-323.jpg

20121028215700-336-1.jpg

Let's see yours!!

Kinda hard to see, but here's mine.

321E43EE-3461-4B7A-9FF9-439C19B723D5-3301-000004D052CC063E.jpg

Good job on the pumpkins guys.

I wonder if Jon and Sara are going to carve again this year. I seem to remember one with knife teeth.

k.

Just be careful if you party with Mr. Drinky on Halloween or you'll end up like this guy:

Frankpumpkinhead.jpg

Dude, Xuster, that is the most accurate Jack Skellington I've seen! Great job!

lol that is hilarious.

Where is everyone else?? I know you crazy people are carving some squash out there, we aren't the only 4!

Mine's a watermelon, but it is carved. Get this - I used a ceramic knife and liked it!

Mine's a watermelon, but it is carved. Get this - I used a ceramic knife and liked it!

:viking:

I used a ceramic knife at the cooking and entertainment show. It was thick and had an 800 grit machine edge on it. Plus there were 4 of them in a set, ranging in length from 3.5" to 5". Seriously!

I confess, mine's an old picture and I didn't carve it, but it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Well I was going to try to enter the Lucky Peach "Chinese" pumpkin carving theme contest, but apparently the cutoff was 12 noon today.
I decided to do a chinese cleaver. Maybe you can see it, maybe not.
Sometimes what looks awesome on paper doesn't translate well to pumpkin.
I might still enter it anyway..........
IMG_5133.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_5136.jpg
[/IMG]

Don't know what it all is(chinese character?), but tou clearly por some good time in it! That's what I like to see!

Oh my goodnes, YES! I love the cleaver pumpkin! Such skills! :D

And the bat pumpkin was super awesome. I'm surprised parts of it didn't snap while you were carving it.

534668_10101542713531618_261691146_n.jpg

Pumpkins carved by me and my friends. Mine is the disgruntled one on the very left.

I tried to carve a bear, but it looked more like a walrus, so I carved a face on the other side. LOL

Back