I'll Bite

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda new here, so are you a maker, collector, user, abuser?
And thank you for your service.
-m

Good to see you Jason. How is the mountain air treating you. Rough winter heh!

Holy crap...missed this or wasn't around when you showed up. Anywho...glad you're here.

Welcome Jason. I had been off the forums a long time but find this cozy spot in cyberspace like a desert oasis. I hope it's similar for you. Most of the old gang is poking around.

I know I'm an old member but thought I'd reintroduce myself since ita been awhile and I notice all different members.

I recently (Aug 29) had a life threatening accident and was hospitalized for months. I only bring this up because I lost a lot of my memory but I remembered this site and most of you. I'm still recovering but love being here.

I still have most of my knives even though my pictures arent showing up in the collections subforum. I have lots of new ones too, although itll take me a bit to take pics and post.

Jason

Hi mate, pleased to meet you! Sorry to hear about the accident, i Hope you recover well and would love to see your collection

Back