• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Don Nguyen 240 gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DTN 3.jpgDTN 2.jpgDTN 1.jpg

Next up is my near new "DTN" Don Nguyen 240 gyuto
actual cutting length is 248mm steel is 1084
you can find more info on it on lefty's "sharpandshinyshop"

this is a really nice knife, great for push cutting and an awesomely thin tip, great for trimming proteins. a very similar knife is currently in a pass around by pensacola tiger and is getting great feed back! its just not getting enough love from me at the moment, so hopefully it will get a good home here

I'm asking $250 AUD and i'll go halves in the shipping from Australia

thanks for looking

Huw,
I'm not in a place I should be on my phone (ahem....), but pm me and we might be able to figure something out. Maybe this belongs back with me(?) It's a gorgeous knife and I miss it. Don't need it, but ya know...

If someone buys it ahead of me I'll be thrilled AND bummed.

As badly as I want this back, someone else should buy it!

If it's anything like the passaround, it should be a nice cutter. :thumbsup:

If I had the $ I'd buy it up in a flash. Good price here and good luck on the sale!

Phewwf! I don't know how long I could've held out. I hope the new owner enjoys it! (he/she will :) )

Back