Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Costumes

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    So my daughter went as Supergirl and my son was Buzz Lightyear. Store-bought costumes for sure, but some day when I escape from indentured servitude (or is it serf-i-tude?) I will craft them myself!
    Every year I don my lobster costume. The neighbors kind of expect it, and it's cool to see my kids grow in comparison.
    I love Halloween. My kids are like psycho crack-heads after ingesting insane amounts of candy. Getting them to bed always proves a challenge.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Very cool Kynfe. Next year when my new little boy comes along, I am going to dress up as a building and put him in a little king kong outfit, then I will just carry him around as if he is climbing the building.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Many years ago and one of the few times we could get a pic of her... at 17 now and getting ANY pic is near imposable. I hope to get one this year because she really out did herself this year

I have new found respect for Knyfeknerd .
    nice pictures everyone .
    A clever cook can make good meat of a whetstone.” Erasmus

Cute kids, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Next year when my new little boy comes along, I am going to dress up as a building and put him in a little king kong outfit, then I will just carry him around as if he is climbing the building.
    This is genius.

Love the king kong idea.

My observations of tonight:
    Peter Pan's Shadow = all black costume running around at night = oops
    Went with other couples. One dad dressed up. Sports CGI outfit = tight under armor with ping pong balls attached. Chilly Minneapolis night. "you've got a lot of balls wearing that"... totally appropriate even in front of kids.

Went to the library yesterday, and all the librarians were dressed up. Except one in jeans and a t-shirt that said "Yea Ceilings". When I asked her about it, she whipped a cheerleading pompom out, jumped up and down and said "Yea Ceilings! I'm a ceiling fan!" I thought it was pretty darn funny--until I heard the King Kong idea, which is the best ever!
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Your kids are ADORABLE... also Your lobster costume is amazing. LOL Made my day.

This is awesome. What a way to support your knerdlings! I did not get approval to post a pic of us online but we went as a complete set of Incredibles (sans tights). My wife made the shirts and did a great job, if I do say so myself. After a heated discussion with my almost three year old son, it was decided that he was "Bob-Mister-Incredible" and I had to be Dasch. I had to explain that to about a dozen people when he took exception to people assuming I was the dad, lol.

Nice pictures

Here is my son.
    Sorry for the bad quality. was taken fast with my phone.