• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS or Trade Shigefusa Kasumi 240 gyuto Hattorichop custom handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale or Trade is a 240mm shigefusa kasumi gyuto with a Koa/copper/buffalo horn handle by Hattorichop. great knife, great handle, Great combo!!! this is my first custom handle and i realized its not really my thing... i love looking at it, but i kind of feel like i baby it too much cause its so pretty.

ideally i would like to trade this for a western handled shig 240 kasumi gyuto with $ adjusted
Up/Down depending. i would consider trades of other 240 gyutos around the same value, otherwise i would like to get $600 and i'll go halves in shipping from Australia ( shipping is around $40/50 total to North America)

thanks for looking

[ Shig 4.jpgShig handle.jpgShig 2.jpgShig spine.jpg

awesome knife that I would love to have, but it's not in my budget.

I'm curious what did you trade for??:scratchhead:

man, if i didn't already have a custom handled 240 kasumi Shig, i would have been sorely tempted.

Maksim has one, I think around $1,200 so you are really more than double....I should check on that.

Maksim has one, I think around $1,200 so you are really more than double....I should check on that. Sorry, that is not kasumi.

Back