Quantcast
Pumpkin Carving
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving

I saw Rick's on Instagram and he did a killer job with two of them. I hope he'll share here!

I love carving pumpkins(eating them too)! Actually, I love Halloween, its such a fun event, all around.

My wife picked out our pumpkins this year, and ended up getting me a really classic looking pumpkin(I usually like the bigger ones with a flat display side angled up) and so I had to think of something fairly classic to do with it, and went with Bat/Moon/Graveyard theme.

She drilled holes all over her's and it may seem a cop-out, but it actually looks pretty sweet at night.

Let's see yours!!

Kinda hard to see, but here's mine.

09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Good job on the pumpkins guys.

I wonder if Jon and Sara are going to carve again this year. I seem to remember one with knife teeth.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Just be careful if you party with Mr. Drinky on Halloween or you'll end up like this guy:

Name:  Frankpumpkinhead.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  14.9 KB
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

mine =)

Dude, Xuster, that is the most accurate Jack Skellington I've seen! Great job!

The squirrels attacked Jack

lol that is hilarious.

Where is everyone else?? I know you crazy people are carving some squash out there, we aren't the only 4!

Mine's a watermelon, but it is carved. Get this - I used a ceramic knife and liked it!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Mine's a watermelon, but it is carved. Get this - I used a ceramic knife and liked it!

I used a ceramic knife at the cooking and entertainment show. It was thick and had an 800 grit machine edge on it. Plus there were 4 of them in a set, ranging in length from 3.5" to 5". Seriously!