Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Catcheside Cutlery - Knives available.

One word. WOW. This knife stands alone.

Astonishing. but, completely unaffordable (for me).

Some lovely work with the 'high end' stuff Will, but really, really loving the forged geometry knives. Think I need another one of yours at some point, a slightly smaller version of the trusty 'kitchen sword' with a bit more heft to it at the spine.

One and only price drop on this... then it goes away for a rainy day/show piece........£1500 by pm here.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    This one is now up in store,
    full details and purchase here http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/sto...Sujihiki..html

Here are a few pics

Thanks for looking, have yourself a fab weekend

Thanks my friend, need another get together, maybe some kind of knife lovin in the new year

Quote Originally Posted by John N View Post
    Some lovely work with the 'high end' stuff Will, but really, really loving the forged geometry knives. Think I need another one of yours at some point, a slightly smaller version of the trusty 'kitchen sword' with a bit more heft to it at the spine.

This one is going away and will remerge as a full on carving set with one of my beautiful forged carving forks in iron and nickel in a Box made by Bo.... mmmmm

Hello All and a happy New Year to you, I have a couple of new things in store today, some very hansom Steaks Knives, Integral design with stacked handles in some gorgeous wood, capped off with a threaded nickel endcap.

In aid of purchasing a fresh batch of materials I am offering the amazing composite slicer for the price of mosaic damascus, I did have plans to make a fork to go with it as a carving set but needs must A fork and box can be arranged to go with the knife if it is desired.

Thanks All

Heres the link

http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/store/c1/arts