Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chefknifeuk - New Website Just for my Forged Knives and their maintenance.

Chefknifeuk - New Website Just for my Forged Knives and their maintenance.

Big news I have made a new site just for the forgies and their up keep. I have a 4 part sharpening series aimed at the novice and a brand new cutting video already uploaded. Last episode still uploading....

Plenty more detailed demos will follow and I have made a Facebook page Chefknifeuk @WillCatcheside

This will be the best place for video requests and questions from customers.

www.chefknifeuk.com

I've also finally got around to doing the instagram thing so will be posting regular WIP there.....

catcheside_cutlery So come follow me there too

I have also collaborated with Maxim to put together a perfect sharpening kit for these all of which I use in the demo.
    Pic shows the 1000 in the middle, where as the kit comes with the 800, will rectify that.
    Was torn between the JNS800 or 1000, the picture has the 1000 but in the end went with the JNS800 for these as the contrast is much easier to achieve.

The store shares the Shop for my main site, clicking the Shop tab will take you there where you will see my new stock available.

Plenty still to do such as adding contact forms etc etc but the basics are there. Let me know what you think. Thanks All

Congrats on the new site - great pic of you and the missus + child in a field

Lars

Ha Lars, neither me nor the Missus are ever that clean looking

Nice, clean looking site, Will.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    Ha Lars, neither me nor the Missus are ever that clean looking
    Haha, was joking - that pic is obviously staged :-)

Lars

Thanks Lars
    I got around to updating the order section, offering a few size options in Gyuto and Suji, option to order a matching wa parer with your special forged geometry Catcheside.

Order book is open for the Forged works now with a few choices of knife type, Gyuto, Petty, Suji, Nakiri and Honesuki, also if you make an order you can order a Parer for £150 with standard wa.

First 10-12 spots can be this year with my current workload, after that will move to 2017. If you would like to order for 2017 specify and I will place you back 10 spots.

Cheers and Happy ordering

http://www.chefknifeuk.com/order.html

Will,

Will you post videos on how to sharpen your honyaki knives.... I couldn't find the one you made with
    The Aiiwatani? Stone for me....

Will,

Will you post videos on how to sharpen your honyaki knives....I couldn't find the one you made with
    Aiiwatani? Stone...

Hello there, its here on my you tube channel