Catcheside Cutlery - Knives available.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillC

Reaction score
Hello All :biggrin:
I thought I had better start a separate thread for finished knives which are available to purchase.
This little lot is ready and all finished. Details for each are on my website.
If your not already on there, click to join my mailing list to hear when extras are available and any special offers, I will have more stock to add shortly in plenty of time for Christmas.
http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/shop.html
IMGP3008-1.jpg

Thanks Dave, yeah, i had to simlify the logo, to allow for a range of sizes. The tiny writing would not come out clearly on the small logo's.

Still available, I'll offer a 20% forum discount off any of these 4, thats 20% off the prices listed on my site. Just drop me a pm and i'll send you the discounted total.:)

the different levels of finishes on the suji's blade are really a thing of beauty. Rough and elegant at the same time. Impressive.

The pictures don't do your knives justice . Got the little knife today and love it . The handle is beautiful, precise and very comfortable . The knife is outrageously sharp. I'm going to go over your sharpening progression . Going to get a lot of use out of it.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, glad you like it, thanks for the pics too.:biggrin:
All this lot now sold, thanks KKF.:bliss:

When I have no cash Pierre posts a great knife, Marko posts sweet knives, Avis, ealy and now this cleaver! You are all killing me! I must start moving on my being independently wealthy plan. Awesome work Will! I have a catcheside petty and it is an awesome knife and one of only 3 I have and will keep (next to a harner nakiri and ealy gyuto) forever!

Thanks Mate, I will be updating my order page for the new year to include this design of knife in more modestly priced materials.:biggrin:

Will - the site is still down (according to my attempt at 9:15am EST on 3/7).

It has been back up since last night. No problems that I can see, do let me know if it continues to not work for you. Or drop me a pm if all else fails for pricing.

The site seems to work just fine for me. And the new line looks great, Will! If a 210 gyuto will appear in this line, then I think I'll just have snag one.

Cheers, I'll bear that in mind, as I'll be adding some most weeks, thats the plan anyway.:biggrin:

The 195mm Petty has sold, thanks:biggrin:

The Two Gyuto are still available. :biggrin:

245mm Gyuto Sold.

I have 2 new ones in stainless to add to the Store.

A lovely 210mm Nakiri in special hollow/double bevel
Another 240mm Gyuto
The 270mm is also still available.

I will run a forum special on these up to the end of the weekend and throw in postage and payment fees.

So the 240mm is £240 all in
The 270 mm is £265 all in
The Nakiri is £280 all in

Technology is not playing ball with pictures tonight, but the 240mm is the same as the one on my website, the 270 is up on my site, here is a sneaky pic of the Nakiri, hopefully photobucket will work tomorrow again and I will get some more.

PM Me for this offer as prices will be in full on my site.

View attachment 14090View attachment 14091

The Nakiri pics and specs are now up on my site.
http://www.catchesidecutlery.com/shop.html
Photobucket has gone badly wrong and just lost me several hours work, not very impressed and no pics in the thread i'm afraid, but they are on my website.
Forum weekend deal price is £280 pm me for this introductory offer.

Great looking Nakiri Will.
Beautiful, yet conservative.
I think you have a winner with the Bubinga/Blackwood combo.

Will,

Is that nakiri pretty much the same as the one in the passaround?

Cheers

Back