Quantcast
Greetings and salutations! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and salutations!

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    you still live in LA?
    Alas, I left SoCal in 2000, as my father was having serious health issues here in PA (he still is, so I am grateful to have moved 'home' to care for him, as much as I may miss Los Angeles) - plus by then I had long given up on the record industry as I saw the internet coming like a freight train as early as 95/96 (my nickname was 'chicken little" at the label I worked at, in fact) so I knew the career I chose was pretty much over as I knew it....

My younger brother, a former Manhattan-ite moved to Venice Beach in 2007/2008 and just recently moved to the H. Hills so I do plan on visiting him and some of my old friends this winter (fingers crossed). I will be sure to let you know as the plans come together - would love to meet up and grab a bite or drink!

Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    Welcome!! Glad to have you here.
    thanks Taylor!

Welcome. I recently joined B&B, and there are some others on both forums as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    Welcome. I recently joined B&B, and there are some others on both forums as well.

I do recognize a number of names from B&B here

B&B got me through some rough times this summer, truly a great group of folks... generous to a fault (if that is possible)

I am very excited to join KKF! I must say the wheels in my head are turning about what shaving gear I should put up on B&B's BST to help subsidize my inevitable purchases here (both via BST and via member vendors) LOL

Welcome Joshua, it's great to see you here, but you're so screwed now - good luck to you! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Welcome Joshua, it's great to see you here, but you're so screwed now - good luck to you! LOL
    thanks Dave, for the welcome and invite! and don't I know it!! but at least I'll be in good company! hehe

Welcome! A Zappa fan!

thanks Eamon!

arf! arf! arf!

Welcome to KKF!

Quote Originally Posted by jigert View Post
    Welcome to KKF!
    tack!

Great to have you here Joshua! Enjoy the ride.