Quantcast
This is hard for me... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is hard for me...

NP Pierre, take care of yourself and your family, everything else will happen when it is meant to happen!
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Pierre, the posts from members evince the respect you have earned. You produce art that that is held in such high regard that contemporaries are eager to pay top dollar and wait as long as it takes to own. Hang in there, and enjoy this time; it will not always be so.

Hax the Cook CLEAAVERS RULE!!!
    A barbeque believer will not profane pork by boiling, liquid-smoking, submeging in sous-vide, or affirm with those who do.

Pierre,

Dates come and go. We can all understand. Health and family MUST come first. On top of that crap happens. No matter how hard you try to be superman and balance everything it never works. Do what you need to do to get yourself on the right track. The rest will eventually fall into place.

Dan

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Pierre, your work is well worth waiting for. I wish I was one of the guys in line!!!
    All my best to you.
    Is it just me, or has this Autumn been tough on almost every KKF member?
    No matter how high the throne,
    there sits but an ass.

No sweat man, not worth the worry. As for myself I have not sent a PM, email or phone call because I didn't think I'd be at the top of the list until early 2013. Sound about right?

-AJ

Pierre.... I cant say anything that hasn't already been said... Only that we are here for you and everything will improve... Just hang in there!

Thank you for confiding in us.... Although I've never actually met you I think the world!

Keep your chin up!

V.

Pierre, I know you just got back from the east coast, but maybe you need to do some more fishing/hunting. Maybe a nice icefishing trip this winter

Hew you guys, thanks so much for the kind words and encouragement. I has been a trying year...

I took 5 days here Thursday to today, and went north, leaving all behind for the sake of sanity. I met a fellow knife maker, and brought along my brother-in-law on a moose hunt. I tagged a nice bull, my brother-in-law, got his, and we got to help my friends 13 year old son tag his first cow moose! I didn't think smiles could get so big. It was nice to get away, and forget about things for a couple days, enjoy some friendship, and a change of pace for a little. It does the mind good.

I will be back at it as soon as I repair a couple other things that electrical issues played havoc with, and get the smoke damage tidied up.

I can easily say. that all you that make KKF what it is, are by far. the best of any other knife related forum.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Hey Pierre, take care of yourself brother.
    Jason

Pierre,

Hang in there brother, tough times are around us all, but just remember it could always be much, much worse. Stay strong, you have a great group of people here to help support you through tough times, along with your family. You are an incredibly talented individual, things will work out in time for you. Just stay strong, and stay positive.

Regards,

Pete
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

+ Reply to Thread