Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - One of a Kind Hiro AS Gyuto

Thats gotta be the coolest hiro I've ever seen. Ive never lusted after one of these before, but this one is just a awesome.

What a bargain too, even if you could find someone to do the work, what would it cost? $200-300 for the handle work? And another $150-200 for the thinning, finishing, etching and sharpening?

If you look at it that way, youre just paying for the work and the knife is free.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

That thing in gorgeous, absolutely beautiful. WIshful thinking on my part tho.
    BBQ Heretic

That's the hiro I see in my head when I close my eyes. It's perfect

Then someone buy it! I wanna see this thing after it gets it's ass kicked for a few years.

Already have one and have a Martell gyuto on the way--otherwise, I'd pull the trigger despite the fact that I can't afford it!

Quote Originally Posted by turbochef422 View Post
    That's the hiro I see in my head when I close my eyes. It's perfect
    I have the Hiromoto AS with Dave's thinning & etching but not as good as this one. I'm very happy with my. buy it, you won't be regret!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!