How is it ???

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
So after some time with new stile of my website how do you think guys it working out ???

Any comments and critiques is appreciated ! :thumbsup:

A bug I reported about currency conversion button and wrong url http://www.japanesenaturalstones.co...nes.com:80/Japanese-Natural-Stones-s/1814.htm still exists. This only affects previos and next page buttons.

A bug for automatically updating the top product image while hovering over alternate images still exists too. Easily solved by using all images of the same height for a given product.

Otherwise, it's been working d..n fine.

Thanks, some of those issues will be removed over time :)

Would be great to make selecting subcategories easier when using a Kindle. I presume other tablets are affected as well.

Its not affected my ipad seems to work fine there.
But i try to se what i can do, are buttons to small ?

Would be great to make selecting subcategories easier when using a Kindle. I presume other tablets are affected as well.

I think the breaks between your items could be more clear, perhaps even a box surrounding each item and description. While the bright white background is good in some circumstances, it makes it difficult to discern which description belongs to which item unless you read and re-read. Just a thought.

Its not affected my ipad seems to work fine there.
But i try to se what i can do, are buttons to small ?
When I try to bring up the dropdown menu by touching a main menu item (like "Kitchen Knives"), more often than not I end up selecting the main menu item, and the submenu item disappears after being taken to that page. Maybe one time in five, I get it right and am able to select the submenu item (like "Yoshiaki Fujiwara"). Really tricky! I think a more robust design would be to have selectable menu (and submenu) items always present, and not have them drop down on hover. One way to do this would be to have the submenu items available on the pages you are taken to after selecting the main menu items.

Thank you guys ! i will do that now :)

Please keep them coming ! I can not do everything but i will try :D

What about a New Items page? I find these pretty handy so you can see exactly what the latest items are

I try to do that on front page :)
That is good idea !

Now submenu items available on the pages of the main menu items :)

I have experienced that some people have truble with checkout or sometime have a quick question.
Thats why i just added chat option, that i have on me everytime :) Except when i sleep

Back