• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Takeda AS 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldogbacchus

Reaction score
Alas, I have too many knives. So, up for sale is this Takeda AS 240 gyuto that I bought from Mike Henry this summer. He put a beautiful handle on it for me.....black horn, silver spacer, blackwood. It has seen little use....although it cuts like crazy.
I paid 375.00 I will sell it for 300.00 shipped to the conUS.

DSC_3188.jpg

DSC_3182.jpg

DSC_3179.jpg

DSC_3184.jpg

ah man, if i didn't already have a pair of 240 Takeda gyutos, and if my wife wouldn't murder me. :(

Surprised you are selling this thing! But yes, you do have a lot of knives.

congratulation!!:fanning: that take away my temptation!

$330 for a new takeda means someone was just paid $30 for taking a free Mike Henry handle....sweet!!!

Nice score TurboChef, nothing like a little retail therapy to help you get over Sandy.

I think I'm in love. And knowing it didn't ship yet hasn't stopped me from waiting by the curb.

That's one of the nicer looking Takedas I've seen. :thumbsup:

That's one of the nicer looking Takedas I've seen. :thumbsup:

Agree, nice profile on that one. That's a great deal o. A great knife.

Stefan

The handle on this one makes it for me.

you know, i've had enough custom handles, that, as nice as the custom handle was, it wasn't what did it. that blade just looks great! i bought a Gengetsu, instead. i'll still be murdered, but not as much as i would have been if i already owned 2 Gengetsus. :)

I worked from before, until after, post office hours yesterday. It will ship today. Thanks.

I worked from before, until after, post office hours yesterday. It will ship today. Thanks.
Donation sent.

Nice knife. In this case, to me, the handle suits the blade. Good score for the buyer!

Back