Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cigars and coffee....OH YEAH

i splurged on a nespresso machine. i like a good espresso with a good Illusione or Tatuaje cigar. Yeah, another expensive crazy hobby. at least you arent asking for the most expensive scotch to drink with them!

Mmmm...Illusione and Tatuaje, two of my favorite brands.

Jim, that last website you linked, AJ Coffee is fantastic, thanks again for sharing!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
    I hate smoking but i like coffee so i suggest you to quit smoking and drink coffee because coffee has some benefits but smoking is dangerous for health and causes diseases like cancer.
    Personally- I like drinking cigars, but I hate smoking coffee.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Well, as a public health professional, I have to say the gentleman is right... But being a gourmet and a gourmand sometimes causes conflict of interests with PH recommendations for me also

Stefan

I quit smoking ciagarettes 5 months ago and have decided to not even try a ciagr for at least another 7 months. Can I snort coffee grounds in the meantime?

Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    Can I snort coffee grounds in the meantime?

Can I get an 8-ball of the Kona snuff?

Dave

Several thumbs up for stopping smoking - that can be very hard and a real accomplishment. And I would rather bathe in Kona coffe than snort it.

Stefan

IIR they are selling the Kona Cherry skins now for cosmetic and dietary use. When I win the lotto I'm buying 5 acres in the Kona district!

Dave

I used the e-cigarettes, so some, perhaps a pulbic health pro like you included, would say that I cheated. BUT, the fact remains that I have not had a single cigarette since early July and with the e-cigs, my nicotine consumption dropped significantly from day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Several thumbs up for stopping smoking - that can be very hard and a real accomplishment. And I would rather bathe in Kona coffe than snort it.

Stefan

I quit smoking cigarettes three years ago but I do still enjoy cigars. The two are very different from each other, with cigars being full a flavor and complexity (similar to well executed food) and cigarettes being boring, one dimensional lung killers. Long story short, let's not turn this thread into an anti smoking campaign, this thread was started for those who enjoy a great cup of coffee and a fine cigar, or anywhere in between.

Regards,

Pete
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater