Quantcast
Cigars and coffee....OH YEAH - Page 19
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Cigars and coffee....OH YEAH

I am just trying to keep this thread alive, start sharing some pictures of what you are smoking!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Celebrating Easter with a Padron #6 1926 Maduro

Going to give some life back to this thread. I am ending my vacation with a bottle of Bulleit bourbon and one of my favorite smokes.

I hate to admit it, but the Ikea French press at $13 is damn good. I like it better than the Bodum I had, and more than some other $25 (cant recall brand) one from Bed Bath & Beyond that broke in to weeks. Strains the grinds nicely and is pretty sturdy. 3-4 cups out of it.

Just had a cup of Whole Food's breakfast blend, pretty good to this coffee newbie. I paired this Don Carlos with the coffee to make a wonderful afternoon treat!

Classy stuff Pete.
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Coffee and cigars are a perfect combination.
    Mojitos and cigars are not bad either.
    I love to smoke cigars, nice to see that there is a topic dedicated to that here.

Cigar weather is finally back in Chicago, thank God! My good buddy Dave from Florida sent me this stick to try out. Thanks a bunch! Nice mild to medium bodied and flavored cigar, which is a change of pace from my usual medium to full bodied cigars I smoke. I am pairing it with a pot of Red Bird Moka Peaberry coffee from Brazil.

Dave and I were also throwing around the idea of starting a cigar pass but we wanted to test the waters for interest. Let us know in this thread if you would like to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post

Dave and I were also throwing around the idea of starting a cigar pass but we wanted to test the waters for interest. Let us know in this thread if you would like to participate.
    How many puffs would I be allowed of the cigar before I was obligated to pass it along?

Quote Originally Posted by larrybard View Post
    How many puffs would I be allowed of the cigar before I was obligated to pass it along?
    Two. And if you don't like it you can return it....

Seriously this is in infancy stage. I was thinking of an exchange where interested members put name in hat, a drawing would assign another particpating member's name, each participant would then select 3-4 of their favorites (cap at $25?) and send them to their assignee. No one would be assigned themselves. So everyone sends a small package, everyone receives a small package. We all burn through some new sticks.

I've seen this as spice/rub exchanges on bbq forums, looked like fun.

Suggestions welcome.

If it works out repeat.

I'm willing to do the drawing and coordinate shipping addy's.
    Dave
    Older and wider.