Thread: 360 pics in Jons part.

360 pics in Jons part.

Hey guys. Well as a few of you know, I had Jon get me a left 360mm yanagiba. Now, I to this day have no clue on how to post a pic so I asked Jon if he could. So long story short if you'd like to see what she looks like check out Jon's page. Thanks again.

I have a twitter account, which I can post pics to, and then link the url on my post. That's how I did it. Some people have a "download attachments" button, and some folks use photo-servers to link to. There are a few ways. The twitter way is easy and free.

@UstaBSSC is me on there. I guess you could use FB too.
    BBQ Heretic

You've got a google plus access, aren't you. It is as easy: post a picture there, and get the link to the actual image, and then fill the image url when you press the image button here.

I had success emailing pics to a gmail account and then linking straight from the email in gmail.

that felt like a dr seuss sentence.
    anyway i saw the pics in jons thread and great knife i wish you could share pics of it cutting fish.
    have fun sir.

www.imgur.com

Basically just drag and drop the picture there and link it here. : )

At the least, we'll expect a video!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by dough View Post
    I had success emailing pics to a gmail account and then linking straight from the email in gmail.
    Hilarious!
    BBQ Heretic

Do a photobucket account, upload the pics and it gives the various codes for email, blogs, websites, etc.