360 pics in Jons part.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronsgibson

Reaction score
Hey guys. Well as a few of you know, I had Jon get me a left 360mm yanagiba. Now, I to this day have no clue on how to post a pic so I asked Jon if he could. So long story short if you'd like to see what she looks like check out Jon's page. Thanks again.

I have a twitter account, which I can post pics to, and then link the url on my post. That's how I did it. Some people have a "download attachments" button, and some folks use photo-servers to link to. There are a few ways. The twitter way is easy and free.

@UstaBSSC is me on there. I guess you could use FB too.

You've got a google plus access, aren't you. It is as easy: post a picture there, and get the link to the actual image, and then fill the image url when you press the image button here.

I had success emailing pics to a gmail account and then linking straight from the email in gmail.

that felt like a dr seuss sentence.
anyway i saw the pics in jons thread and great knife i wish you could share pics of it cutting fish.
have fun sir.

Do a photobucket account, upload the pics and it gives the various codes for email, blogs, websites, etc.

Back