Who Voted

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
I promise my intention here is not to be politically charged, but i thought it would be interesting to see who voted (not who or what you voted for).

So, i'll get it started...

I voted this morning.

Anyone else?

Me too. Longish lines outside my precinct in Minneapolis; then again, Minnesota consistently leads the nation in percentage of voter turnout, so I guess that's the price we pay.

On my way to work at 6:30am. I was #32 and it took like 10 minutes.

On Saturday, literally walked straight to the booth. 7 minutes door-to-door.

Early voted yesterday. A few people ahead of and behind me.

And regardless of whether you voted or who you voted for, I think one thing we can all agree on is...THANK GOODNESS THE POLITCAL COMMERCIALS AND PHONE CALLS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!

Yep. Voting in my district is a two minute deal, so I feel for the folks who had to wait hours.

...THANK GOODNESS THE POLITCAL COMMERCIALS AND PHONE CALLS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!
I am not a citizen so no voting for me, but man did it get crazy with those out of context adds every commercial break...finally it is over.

I just came home from voting. no wait at all...woot!

I voted -- but on special initiatives only. No candidates. All in all, registering to vote at the station and filling out my 3 bubbles took less than 5 minutes.

k.

Just got back from voting; wait was an hour and forty minutes in Columbia, SC.

Polls opened at 7:00, I was there at 6:55 and was #52 in my district - took about 35 minutes once the line got started.

I voted this morning on the way home from work. Maybe 5 min tops?

We're headed to the polls after our visit with the oncologist. It never really takes more than 20 minutes.

Oh yeah and tomorrow will be such a glorious day with no political ads!!!!!

I let the machines vote for me.

Applicable again.

Hal_9000_by_ChanceDiRossi.jpg

We have vote by mail here and I voted quite a while ago!

I know I will break down and watch it, but I really want to boycot watching the tally counts because you know there will probably be a couple of states that have recounts or something that will ultimately delay the results and me being the idiot will watch until midnight before going to bed.

Would have if I could have.

Stefan

I thought about trying to vote, since I was in the US, but decided it best I don't. However, the radio commercials on the way to Randy's had me knowing exactly what initiatives I should or shouldn't say yes to. I think I could've made a difference....

I thought about trying to vote, since I was in the US, but decided it best I don't. However, the radio commercials on the way to Randy's had me knowing exactly what initiatives I should or shouldn't say yes to. I think I could've made a difference....
haha

I did. There was something on the state level I had to give a NO vote.

I am jealous. Over two hours to vote in south Minneapolis this morning. And it was kinda chilly out there. However you voted, I am glad to hear you voted the initiatives Karring.

Back