Quantcast
Canvas Prints in the Store

Thread: Canvas Prints in the Store

Canvas Prints in the Store

We're about to put a bunch of canvas prints up for sale in the store and on the website... they are pictures i took while traveling/training in Japan. The canvas prints measure 16x20 in. Here's a photo for relative size (and a sample of one of the canvas prints). They are going to be selling for $85 this time.

some quick instagram pics of the canvas prints in the store right now...

These are most of the canvas prints we have in the store right now... they are $85 each. Send an e-mail to Japanese Knife Imports if you are interested... jon@japaneseknifeimports.com

Those look great. I like the last one in particular. If I didn't already have too many things to hang on my walls I would be all over this.

Love them!
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

*Only the canvas print pictured is for sale. It does not come with anything else pictured (i.e. knife, pottery, my wife, etc.).

alright... they are up on the website finally
    http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/...as-prints.html

The Canvas Prints are photos I have taken on our annual trips. They measure 16in x 20in and are 1 3/8in deep. The image wraps around the sides of the print. These images (and others) hang on our walls here at the Japanese Knife Imports Store. We hope you enjoy these.

*If you see an image on our site or would like to order a print of something that is out of stock, please contact us at Jon@JapaneseKnifeImports.com
    *Only the canvas print pictured is for sale. *It does not come with anything else pictured (i.e. knife, pottery, my wife, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    *Only the canvas print pictured is for sale. *It does not come with anything else pictured (i.e. knife, pottery, my wife, etc.).
    :lol:

I think the picture you took of the picture with Sara in front of the case is very nice submission to a magazine and article about JKI.
    A clever cook can make good meat of a whetstone.” Erasmus

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
    A barbeque believer will not profane pork by boiling, liquid-smoking, submeging in sous-vide, or affirm with those who do.